[Mediawiki-l] memory size exhausted while diff

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:36:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a problem with the following wiki page:
http://www.oxidforge.org/wiki/index.php?title=Languages/Slovenian&curid=180&diff=1035&oldid=1034

It always throws an error message at me. I tried raising the PHP limit
to 128 MB and 60 seconds, as well as disabling all extensions, but to
no avail. The script seems to run forever, consuming lots of CPU
power. I also tried activating the debug log file, which didn't work
out neither.

The original page at
http://www.oxidforge.org/wiki/index.php?title=Languages/Slovenian
is a bit large, but I doubt it is too large.

Did I hit a bug? Is it a misconfiguration?

Thanks for any advice,
Florian