[Mediawiki-l] gsoc 2010

Sanyam goyal goyalsanyam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 16:32:18 UTC 2010

Hi
my name is Sanyam, I am final year Student of Computer Science
department , IIT Bombay, india.   I am interested in applying for
google summer of code 2010.   I saw the idea page (
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2010), and I contacted
few mentors listed their.

I am writing this e-mail to introduce myself on the mailing list.

I have skills in  Java ,C,  C++ and I have experience with PHP, Mysql,
Javascript. I believe that my skills suits the project requirement.  I
would like to get involved with the project soon for better
understanding of the project so that  a good proposal at google site
can be made.

Kindly consider this mail as an sincere interest to work with
mediaWiki in gsoc 2010.
Thanks

--
Sanyam Goyal