[Mediawiki-l] Brion Vibber delete mo. as promised ! Please wake up

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:42:06 UTC 2010

On Wed Nov 26 01:04:12 UTC 2008 a strategy about subdomains rename was made
public
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-November/047554.html
But to my regret, nothing happened until now, I want to reiterate how *
IMPORTANT that you rename that mo.wikipedia.org -> mo-cyrl.wikipedia.org
domain.*

Dozens of messages, promises, and NO SINGLE REAL ACTION ?!

With all due respect, why is it taking some much freaking time to redirect
everything to a new freaking subdomain ? Thank you for your answer.