[Mediawiki-l] Is there a clone/copy page extension?

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at battelle.org
Thu Feb 18 15:47:51 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I don't see one on the extensions pages, but does anyone know of an extension that would allow users to make a copy of a page?  I know it seems like it would cause duplication of data that would have to be kept up on both pages, but we have a method of doing citations where each citation is its own page.  Sometimes our authors would like to copy an old citation with most of the same info as a new one they are using.

Thanks!
Courtney Christensen