[Mediawiki-l] Is it possible to mass migrate Special:Properties?

Kyle Stone kylenstone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:50:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm building an international dispute resolution wiki.  The English version
of the site is launched - but now I'm trying to launch language versions of
the site.

My wiki mainly uses forms to ask users for information.  The English version
has 92 properties, which are called by the forms.

Is there any way I can mass-migrate these Properties to e.g. the Spanish
instance of the site?

Here's the English Properties page:
http://baseswiki.org/w/en/index.php?title=Special:Properties&limit=100&offset=0
Here's the Spanish Properties page:
http://beta.baseswiki.org/es/Especial:Properties

92 properties x 6 languages = >500 times I would have to perform the same
manual operation.  Yikes!  How can I make this more automatic?

Thanks,
Kyle Stone