[Mediawiki-l] how to create a sandbox

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 11 19:28:56 UTC 2010

Why not create a Sandbox wiki, where the entire wiki is available to play in?  I teach a hands-on class on using Mediawiki and have a wiki set up for everyone to login to and create their own pages, edit, make templates, etc.  It allows more than just editing a single page since they can play anywhere.

-Jim