[Mediawiki-l] Image Permission Issues

Lennie Jarratt ljarratt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:44:22 UTC 2010

I am running into the following issue on judgepedia.org.

           First I log into the site and can traverse any page I want fine
           I go to Upload File and upload an image.  The image is
uploaded, but I am logged out.  I attempt to go to any File page and I
am logged out everytime.  I cannot change a File now of any type
because of this.  It is happening for all users.

Things I have tried:

1.  Changing the file permissions on disk  (No change)
2.  Added the following to .htaccess to cache sessions on disk
         php_value session.cache_expire 10800
         php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 10800
         php_value session.save_path /mypath/session   (yes, I created
this directory with 777 perms)
   - This broke logins across the site

Thanks for the suggestions/help in advance.

Lennie