[Mediawiki-l] users password is not persistent

Sulka Haro sulka at sulka.net
Wed Dec 29 19:32:05 UTC 2010

The three questions that come to mind are:

1) Which version of MediaWiki are you running?
2) Have you installed any extensions?
3) Is there a chance that someone's modified your copy of MediaWiki? I'd
assume a poorly programmed trojan (password stealing utility) might cause
the type of symptoms you're describing.

sulka

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sulka/
http://www.sulka.net/