[Mediawiki-l] texvc errors

Sandy Ryan sryan at seewolf.com
Mon Dec 27 23:11:14 UTC 2010

Well after two days of mucking with texvc - I finally got it to build and I
moved the exe up to the main MediaWiki site per the directions

Now I'm getting "Failed to parse (unknown error): e=mc^3" where everything
after the : are the equations

No equations are working

The log shows TeX: texvc.exe "Path to tmp" "Path to Math" "e-mc^3" "UTF-8"
"transparent"

TeX output:

I run this at the command prompt and receive

! I can't find file texvc.exe

There are no images in either the tmp or math directories -

I'm running windows 2003 32bit - the latest WikiMedia (1.16) ocaml3.11.0;
mysql 5.58; php 5.3.4

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,
Sandy