[Mediawiki-l] Special:Tags -- Valid Change Tags?

Tech Geek techgeek12345 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:21:04 UTC 2010

Recently I upgraded to MediaWiki 1.15 from 1.12 and now I see a new Special
Page called Special:Tags. I am not sure what is this page for? The
description "This page lists the tags that the software may mark an edit
with, and their meaning." is not very self explanatory.

Do I know have the ability to tag my wiki pages which will appear on that
special page? Searching online did not show any meaningful results.

Thanks!