[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki Help,thanks!

Quidway He it_hwl at sina.com
Tue Dec 7 08:29:11 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I use Mediawiki (1.16.0),when create edit page,for example,the mediawiki contain edit.js.I think in the edit pages add a button,edit file click this button can upload files or pictures.I told the mediawiki's official website find pages,don't solve the problem,trouble to teach me how to do,please.
Thanks!

PS1: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:FAQ/zh-hans#.E5.A6.82.E4.BD.95.E5.9C.A8.E7.BC.96.E8.BE.91.E9.A1.B5.E9.9D.A2.E5.A2.9E.E5.8A.A0.E6.9B.B4.E5.A4.9A.E7.9A.84.E6.8C.89.E9.92.AE.EF.BC.9F

PS2: edit.js doc. last .
if (mwCustomEditButtons) {
mwCustomEditButtons[mwCustomEditButtons.length] = {
"speedTip": "big text", //text shown in a tooltip when hovering the mouse over the button
"tagOpen": "<big>", //the text to use to mark the beginning of the block
"tagClose": "</big>", //the text to use to mark the end of the block (if any)
"sampleText": "big text" //the sample text to place inside the block
};
mwCustomEditButtons.push(button);

To: Mediawiki Engineer
From:ad_sh