[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.16 search bar still in old 1.15 location ?

zodiac at exterminator.net zodiac at exterminator.net
Mon Aug 30 06:10:56 UTC 2010

I downloaded the new 1.16 version of MediaWiki & installed it offline using EasyPHP for my MySQL backing. I was excited about the new layout in this version of MediaWiki, especially the change in the search bar location.

My installation of the new MediaWiki version was successful, except that the layout appears to be the same as the old 1.15 version. Notably the search bar is still in the left hand side navigation panel. The navigation panel as well is of the old style variety without any collapsible menus.

Is there something I am doing wrong ?

Thanks for the help.