[Mediawiki-l] New Problem

Christopher Eicher predx97 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:25:07 UTC 2010

Tried to upgrade to the new version of the wikimedia software, but ran into
a problem again.  Broke down and created an entirely new folder, plus
database then did a fresh install and everything went smoothly.  However i'm
running into a problem now where I try to login to the newly created wiki
media page and I get an error message.  It states that the action of loging
in was cancelled due to fear of session hijacking and I should go back to
the previous page, reload it, and try again.  Done this multiple times
without any results nor have I been able to progress.  What am I doing wrong
at the moment?