[Mediawiki-l] Questions to Vector Skin

orschiro at googlemail.com orschiro at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:23:52 UTC 2010

Hello guys,

I downloaded the latest stable release 1.16 and changed the skin to
the new "Vector" but wonder why my local version still differs in some
ways from the version mediawiki, wikimedia, wikipedia etc. uses.

Some points that I noticed:

1. My search field has to additional submit buttons right beside the
field, one with "Site/Seite" and one called "search/suchen". The field
on wikipedia does not have these.
2. While editing a page I still have the old editor. How can I get the new one?

Well that's it mostly. Thanks for your response.

Regards