[Mediawiki-l] Creating a new page returns a browser error

Michael Kingery (HL7) mkingery at hl7.org
Tue Aug 10 18:57:28 UTC 2010

I have a wiki set up where if I attempt to create a new page, I get a
browser error. In IE it gives the typical "Internet Explorer cannot
display the webpage", and Chrome says "This webpage is not available".
But it's fine if I view an existing page. I also get the same error if I
click on the Discussion tab on the homepage.

This wiki implementation is on the same server as another Mediawiki
implementation and the other install works just fine. Not sure if that's
related or not.

Mike Kingery
Director of Technical Services
Health Level Seven International
+1 (919) 636-4032

24th Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting
October 3-8, 2010
Cambridge, MA
Register Today! <http://www.hl7.org/events/boston102010/>
Become a sponsor!