[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki Pdf Export Extension

Vineeth Venugopal vinimes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:16:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm not sure whether *Htmldoc* is installed on the shared server i'm having
as i don't have root access. I installed Extension:Pdf Export  by using the
codes in the link given below

http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Extension:Pdf_Export/Source_Code&oldid=282064#Overview

When I go to Special:Version page in my wiki page it's showing
***PdfExport<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Pdf_Export>
 * under Installed extensions section.

But when I click Make PDF after entering http://www.google.com on
Special:PdfPrint page i'm getting file has been damaged error from Adobe
Reader. I'm not sure whether i'm doing the right procedures to generate pdf
file and what's the problem with the generated pdf file

Also i didn't found Print as PDF link under toolbox.

Please let me know how to fix these issues.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
~Vineeth