[Mediawiki-l] Wikitext grammar

Léa Massiot lea.massiot at ign.fr
Mon Aug 9 07:52:59 UTC 2010

Hi Magnus,

This would be really great if I could do that!

Where can I download the "real" parser?

Can I use it in the following way:

   => let's suppose:
   - the parser's name is "wiki_to_html_parser",
   - I have a "Wikipedia" article in its "Wikitext" version
"article.wikitext",
   - I want to generated the corresponding "HTML" file "article.html"

   => could I execute something like:

   command_line> wiki_to_html_parser -wikitext article.wikitext -html
article.html

   which would generate "article.html" from "article.wikitext" using the
"real"
   parser?

   And what would be even better for me, would be to be able to do that
from inside
   a Java program. Is it possible?

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,