[Mediawiki-l] Extensions:Collection (was: deploy wiki tree)?

Quiring, Sam Sam.Quiring at windriver.com
Fri Aug 6 21:42:28 UTC 2010

Greetings,

 I asked our IT staff to add this extension so I could try it.  Here is their response:

    I went ahead and added this extension but it includes more
    than just adding and enabling the Collections extension.

    From looking at the Docs it appears we need to have a Rendering
    Server which needs access to our MediaWiki server (*from the
    internet*) and since we're behind a firewall this isn't achievable.

Can anyone with experience verify that this is true?

Thanks,

-Sam