[Mediawiki-l] Blacklist plugin?

Fri Apr 30 19:23:55 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have a question to install the Spam Blacklist plugin.
I copied the files SpamBlacklist.php, SpamBlacklist_body.php and
SpamBlacklist.i18n.php in the folder extensions / Spam blacklist. Then I
have in LocalSettings.php the line: require_once ("$ IP / extensions /
Spam Blacklist / SpamBlacklist.php") inserted;. Now I come but no
further. Do I enter something into the LocalSettings.php? Where can I
wear then the blacklist in my WIKI? Can I use the content of the page
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Spam-blacklist simply to a new
article on my take on WIKI?
Thanks and Ciao
www.apfel4blind.de