[Mediawiki-l] Resetting admin password, LDAP enabled

Sumurai8 (DD) sumurai8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:33:23 UTC 2010

Hi Nina,

I don't know how crowded your wiki is, but when you are able to access
localsettings, you are able to change the rights of your '*'-group. You
could create a new account, grant all users to modify any user-rights, grant
your superuser all desired user-groups and then put back the original
settings. This only have to take seconds and I don't think it will cause
much trouble as long as you don't tell people the exact time you'll do this.

Faithfully,
D. (Sumurai8)