[Mediawiki-l] need database dumps

keerthi vasan vasan82 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:36:04 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Is there any database dumps available for cook book which contains info only
about cooking ,ingredients and method of preparation or any other alternate
links .waiting for your reply.
if i have not contacted the right person please let me know who can give
info regarding this

--
Thanks and Regards,
      Keerthi R .

Disclaimer :

The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is
confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have
erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify
the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is
strictly prohibited and is unlawful.I am not responsible for any damage
caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise
.