[Mediawiki-l] Resetting admin password, LDAP enabled

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at battelle.org
Mon Apr 26 14:26:41 UTC 2010

Hi Nina,

You can give admin privileges to the admin level LDAP groups.  You just need to add the privs you need to your LDAP config file.

However, if you really want to get back in to your Wikiadmin account, it won't hurt anything to turn off your LDAP extension.  We have had to do that several times and have had no ill effects except confusing users.

-Courtney