[Mediawiki-l] Using API

MK halfcountplus at intergate.com
Fri Apr 23 12:29:58 UTC 2010

I currently working on a perl interface to the API (yes, I know one is
available, but it does not provide enough functionality for our
purposes, etc).  Anyway, the login goes fine, I get an lgtoken back and
result=Success, but whatever request I make next all that comes back is:

<?xml version="1.0"?><api />

No error, no explanation, nothing.  What's up with that?  I'm using
HTTP::Cookies to handle the cookie and it does exist, but cookies are
not something I know much about, perhaps there is something more I am
supposed to do?

--
MK <halfcountplus at intergate.com>