[Mediawiki-l] Enlarging thumbnails

David Young david at prophecy.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 22:33:41 UTC 2010

Hi Rick,

We use http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SlimboxThumbs quite
successfully within our enterprise, in exactly the same way.

We take screenshots in full size (or 800x600 actually), and insert them
into pages as thumbnails. The extension makes it possible to click them
to enlarge on the current page, using slimbox2.

I think I made some minor tweaks to the extension back when I
implemented it, now that I think about it, so if you end up going this
way, I'm happy to send you the code we use.