[Mediawiki-l] Error message: Parameter 1 to Language::getMagic()

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Fri Apr 16 22:42:27 UTC 2010

As a follow up to my previous post regarding the error message
'Parameter 1 to language::GetMagic()...'

After some research, I have confirmed that this is a MediaWiki bug and
it has been fixed, but the fix is only available in version 1.16 for
some reason.

The bug details are at

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/55429

bobj
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
PO Box 26, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
Ph: +61-414 297 448
Skype: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to
receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the
subject "No Spam"