[Mediawiki-l] Q: I have sysop but I can't edit stuff

Henry Hartley henry at dotrose.com
Fri Apr 16 13:48:24 UTC 2010

On 4/16/2010 8:05 AM, Steve VanSlyck wrote:
> [...]

Well, it IS at least documented, although finding it might be hit or
miss. Although the page seems to "exist" (because you can see it, after
all) it only exists as a default. Clicking on "create" puts an entry for
the page into the database, where pages actually "exist" (or something
like that).

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Interface/Sidebar#Customize_the_sidebar

"If you are sure you are logged in with the relevant rights but do not
see the edit link, click on the create tab at the top of the page - this
will take you to the edit page."

--
Henry