[Mediawiki-l] Q: I have sysop but I can't edit stuff

Tom Medhurst tom.medhurst at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:57:40 UTC 2010

Ah yes that works great! Seems obvious now I know!

I did check the documentation on MediaWiki, however; there were a few
different methods (including on which told me to edit the Language.php
file).

I'm assuming this is different versions which have different methods, but I
never came across any documentation about clicking create first; I simply
noticed the fact the edit was missing.

My personal opinion is that this is a documentation issue and not a
usability issue... but I guess that up to you guys!

Many Thanks,
Tom