[Mediawiki-l] dumpHTML

Bass, Teresa R tebass at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 15 19:49:26 UTC 2010

I am needing to export our current media wiki into another format so am hoping to use dumpHTML. I need the html output along with the data.

I keep receiving the following errors when running dumpHTML.php from the maintenance directory:
<error>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/localhost/secure/netops-wiki/maintenance/commandLine.inc:200) in /var/www/localhost/secure/netops-wiki/includes/OutputPage.php on line 450
</error>

I'm running this on a Linux box and it is MediaWiki version 1.6.8.
Any thoughts?

Regards,
Teresa