[Mediawiki-l] problem with wiki installation - output HTML being prematurely truncated.

William van Zwanenberg will at propping-up-the-bar.com
Mon Apr 12 21:37:44 UTC 2010

I am currently experiencing problems with my Mediawiki installation.

Issue Encountered - When loading various pages of a default mediawiki
install, output html is being prematurely truncated, therefore
preventing rendering of these pages in browsers.

Example URL - http://eu-law-wiki.net/mediawiki/EU_Law:Community_Portal

Assumed Problem - Apache acting unexpectedly or an unknown configuration
setting causing incompatibility with mediawiki.

If anyone can offer any suggestions or advice as to how to rectify this
problem, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

William