[Mediawiki-l] Does Lucene-Search Support Japanese?

Robert Stojnic rainmansr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:15:07 UTC 2010

The config file looks good. To further debug steps:

1) make sure the search you are making is showing up in the
lucene-search log, if you just start the deamon with ./lsearchd that
would be the console
2) make sure you have all MWSearch that matches your MediaWiki version
3) note that you cannot search for a single japanese character, but only
for 2 or more

r.