[Mediawiki-l] Trouble hiding Navigation toolbar

Alex Durlak (Standard Form) a.durlak at standardform.org
Tue Apr 6 20:27:12 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone!

I'm working on customizing my mediawiki site:

http://standardform.org/wiki

I was able to successfully hide the logo and the search boxes that are
on the left hand side by using the following method in the 'main.css'
file of my skin:

#p-logo {
       display:none!important;
}

but when I try the same thing with #p-navigation nothing happens. I've
also tried going into MediaWiki:Sidebar and delete all the contents
from there and it just reverts to the default list of links.

Any suggestions on how I can hide/remove the navigation toolbox?

Thanks!
Alex