[Mediawiki-l] Importing only new articles

Moore, David dmoore at vt.edu
Tue Apr 6 04:10:59 UTC 2010

If you want to avoid the programming, export the 1,000 existing articles from the new wiki.  Import all of the 10,000 articles you wish to transfer.  Then re-import the 1,000 existing articles.

David Moore
Virginia Tech Institute for Policy and Governance
205 W. Roanoke Street (0489)
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0489
540-230-6914 (cell)
540-231-6775 (office) NEW