[Mediawiki-l] What is or where to find file LocalConfig.php ?

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 03:49:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Francois Colonna
<f.colonnacesari at free.fr> wrote:
> 1. Why in the documentation LocalConfig.php is used ?

Because the documentation is wrong, it would seem :)
LocalSettings.php is always where you configure MediaWiki and
install extensions.

> 2. I did put
>
> require_once("$IP/extensions/AutoExtensionLoader/AutoExtensionLoader.php");
>
> at the end of LocalSettings.php and I then got an empty page.
> Do you know why ?

Blank pages usually indicate a PHP error, see the "How to Debug" page [0]
on Mediawiki.org for more information on how to get more information about
your problem.

-Chad

[0] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/How_to_debug#PHP_errors