[Mediawiki-l] uploads permissions

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:05:32 UTC 2009

The constant for the file namespace is NS_FILE.

-Chad

On Sep 25, 2009 4:17 AM, "André Meunier" <ameunier at ulg.ac.be> wrote:

I didn't, I don't know what the name for the namespace is. If I try
$wgNamespacePermissionLockdown[File]['read']             =
array('bsv','sysop');
It gives me an error *Notice*: Use of undefined constant File - assumed
'File' in */var/web/bsv/public_html/wiki/LocalSettings.php*

I've tried with different names for the namespace (Fichier as my wiki is
set to french), but I always get the same error.

Platonides a écrit :

> André Meunier wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> I've enabled uploading, and it
works for me (as sysop), ...
--

*André Meunier*

Université de Liège