[Mediawiki-l] FCKEditor extension side-effect.

Rick Payton rick at mai-hawaii.com
Thu Sep 24 18:49:50 UTC 2009

I'm running FCKeditor v1.0.1 on MW 1.15.1 with no issues. I know there
was some very specific instructions on where to place the include for
the fckeditor, especially if you have the "mobileskin" plugin enabled -
maybe there's a conflict?

Rick Payton, I.T. manager
Morikawa & Associates, LLC
(808) 572-1745 Office