[Mediawiki-l] LDAP Authentication to Novell eDirectory

Herb Parsons hparsons56 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:44:53 UTC 2009

OK, I did some more research, and found how to check whether LDAP was
enabled, it wasn't. I added that, and rebooted. Now I show this:

LDAP Support  enabled
RCS Version  $Id: ldap.c,v 1.161.2.3.2.12 2007/12/31 07:20:07 sebastian Exp
$
Total Links  0/unlimited
API Version  3001
Vendor Name  OpenLDAP
Vendor Version  20412
SASL Support  Enabled

I also show on the NetWare server that it is listening on port 636

I'm still getting the same results though. Nothing on the DSTrace screen on
the NetWare server, and no debugging information.