[Mediawiki-l] Easy creation of page sequences

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Tue Sep 15 07:12:47 UTC 2009

Perhaps this is too simplistic, but I create a template for grouped
pages and include it in all the pages (often at top and bottom for easy
navigation). Then when you need to add a page, you just have the one
template file to update. The current page is shown as bold, so it's easy
to go through the pages in order if that's what you want - I just wanted
an easy index.

[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0|Home ]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Administration|Administration]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Maintenance Procedures|Maintenance Procedures]]
&bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Error reporting|Error Reporting]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Backup and restore procedures|Backup and restore
procedures]]

[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Customisation|Customisation]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/MediaWiki installation page|MediaWiki Installation
]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/MySQL install log|MySQL install log]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/PHP logs|PHP logs]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/SAFE integration|SAFE integration]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/SMW|Semantic MediaWiki]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Migration|Migration]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Migration/MediaWiki setup log|MediaWiki setup log
]]

[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/D3000|D3000 ]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/D3Wiki|D3Wiki ]] &bull;
[[IG:TGSTWiki 1.13.0/Migration/d3wiki setup|D3Wiki setup]]

/Sam