[Mediawiki-l] Calendar

André Meunier ameunier at ulg.ac.be
Mon Sep 14 10:10:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have installed the Calendar (Kenyu73) extension.
When creating a calendar, I have two issues :
A large number of issues saying : "Notice: Undefined variable:
tag_dayweekyear in
/var/web/bsv/public_html/wiki/extensions/Calendar/Calendar.php on line 396"
followed by two lines of "Warning: Cannot modify header information -
headers already sent by (output started at
/var/web/bsv/public_html/wiki/extensions/Calendar/Calendar.php:396) in
/var/web/bsv/public_html/wiki/includes/WebResponse.php on line 16"

The second issue is with the french localisation. Instead of a clean
version, it gives me wrong characters :  "Ajouter un événement"
instead of "Ajouter un évènement".
The spelling is correct in the i18n file.

André