[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.15.1 on Vista Home Premium Edition install error

Eric eric.henn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:24:50 UTC 2009

Have you looked at your Apache error log?

Have you copied the libmysql.dll file from the PHP directory to
c:\windows\system32? Even with the c:\php folder in my path it didn't
work for me until I did that. Apache had the following error as well:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'C:/PHP/ext/php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

Here is my config:
Windows Vista Home Premium SP2
apache_2.2.13-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8k
mysql-essential-5.1.38-win32