[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.15.1 on Vista Home Premium Edition install error

cknell at onebox.com cknell at onebox.com
Tue Sep 8 19:31:05 UTC 2009

I have a command-line program for interacting with MySQL running at the moment. I am able to connect to the instance of MySQL and query the database. In the world of Windows a "service" has a particular connotation. Is your question, "Do you have MySQL installed as a Windows service, and is it running?", or is it more general as I describe in my first two sentences?
--
Charles Knell
cknell at onebox.com - email