[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki and Mimetypes problems

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Tue Sep 8 14:57:06 UTC 2009

As a workaround you can try modifying includes/mime.types and add the line:

application/x-zip  oxt

since I don't see a application/x-zip line in the version 1.15.1 mime.types file, in which case you could just add "oxt" to the line.

This will fool Mediawiki into matching the x-zip mime type with the "oxt" extension and allow the upload.

-jim