[Mediawiki-l] Default path settings

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 25 15:30:30 UTC 2009

This issue was raised last there. Someone wrote in with a very nice email about some things need to be put in LocalSettings.php if for no other purpose than helping newbies learn. Logo path was one of these that should not have been droped from LocalSettings.php because it has to be explained over and over and over again, as this message thread shows.