[Mediawiki-l] Importing an Excel Spread sheet

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Oct 23 18:03:49 UTC 2009

> From: "Sandy Rozhon" <srozhon at oh.rr.com>
>
> I used this site with great success....very easy.  All you do is copy
> all the cells you want and paste them into their form, then it
> regurgitates the code for your wiki.
>
> http://excel2wiki.net/

Lovely! It properly converts Apple Numbers stuff, as well.

I guess the incorrect handling of delimited separators is not so
important as long as you only do copy/paste from Excel or Numbers,
which defaults to tab delimiters.

But be aware that this extension probably will not work properly with
arbitrary exported CSV data.

:::: MacOS X -- when you need today what Bill Gates has promised you
tomorrow. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::