[Mediawiki-l] Last login time

Chris Reigrut chris at reigrut.net
Thu Oct 22 14:43:46 UTC 2009

We actually did just what you're describing, but we used the
emailAuthenticated field to hold the last login--mainly because we did
our own authentication, so the emailAuthenticated field wasn't really
useful to us anymore, but also because as long as that time is before
the current time (which it always is if you set it to the login time)
there's no difference in functionality.

Chris Reigrut                                Home: +1-303-682-9630
chris at reigrut.net                          Mobile: +1-303-960-9831
http://www.reigrut.net

"You live and learn, or you don't live long" -- Robert A. Heinlein