[Mediawiki-l] Help with help pages

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Sun Oct 18 23:56:36 UTC 2009

> In addition you might need to install ParserFunctions.

I downloaded the ParserFunctions, unzipped the file and uploaded the
contents to my ckbwiki/extensions directory.

I added the line of code as per the instructions
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions):

require_once( "$IP/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php" );

to the end of my to LocalSettings.php and lost all my wiki functions
(e.g. no pages in the wiki would load).

I tried adding this other optional line for integrated String function:

$wgPFEnableStringFunctions = true;

Same problem. Is there a specific place in the LocalSettings.php where
these lines should go?

Thanks.

Laura