[Mediawiki-l] Help with help pages

Laura O'Grady laura at lauraogrady.ca
Sun Oct 18 23:13:52 UTC 2009

Thank you for your response.

> It looks like angle brackets got mangled on import, which is one
problem.

How can I fix this from my end? Wouldn't the export function need to be
re-written?

>In addition you might need to install ParserFunctions.

The installation page for ParserFunctions states that you need MediaWiki
version 1.7.0 or above:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions

According to the home page for MediaWiki the current version is 1.15.1:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

Is there a mistake at the ParserFunctions page? Should I go ahead and
install? Will it make any difference if I try this given the problem
with the angle brackets?

Laura