[Mediawiki-l] How do you allow zip files uploads

Jan Luca jan at jans-seite.de
Fri Oct 16 12:25:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

.zip files are locked in $wgMimeTypeBlacklist because .zip can be a security
hole.

If you really want to enable the upload, add this to LocalSettings.php:

$wgMimeTypeBlacklist= array(
	# HTML may contain cookie-stealing JavaScript and web bugs
	'text/html', 'text/javascript', 'text/x-javascript',
'application/x-shellscript',
	# PHP scripts may execute arbitrary code on the server
	'application/x-php', 'text/x-php',
	# Other types that may be interpreted by some servers
	'text/x-python', 'text/x-perl', 'text/x-bash', 'text/x-sh',
'text/x-csh',
	# Windows metafile, client-side vulnerability on some systems
	'application/x-msmetafile',
);
$wgFileExtensions[] = 'zip';

Viele Grüße