[Mediawiki-l] [OSM-dev] OSM website & Potlatch translation

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 22:08:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Marjan Vrban <mvrban at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've translated OSM website & Potlatch (translatewiki) in Croatian language
> few days ago, and i can see only small part is "active" (sown in cro lang
> on site). When will complete translation be available for using?

Hi & thanks for your efforts.

Translations get commited periodically, usually every day or so. After
that happens they appear on the live site whenever TomH does another
sync. which is usually every 1-2 days or so.

However the Translatewiki sync last happened last Saturday. I don't
know why there hasn't been another update more recently. CC-ing it to
the Translatewiki guys so they can chime in.