[Mediawiki-l] common.css ignored after upgrading?

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:40:28 UTC 2009

david wrote:
> ENGLISH ------------
>
> Hi Platonides;
> Thank you for the advices about "enlloc.net". I Attempt to follow them
> and I have already corrected partialy.
>
> I had not written "$wgUseSiteCss = false;" in "Localsettings.php"
> But now I have written "$wgUseSiteCss = true;" in it and it continues
> not working.
>
> I have another wiki in the same server where "MediaWiki:Commons.css"
> works.
> http://enlloc.net/hkp/w
> The difference between both wikis is that "sopadepedres" is an update
> from 1.12 and for "hkp/w" I installed version 1.15.1 directly.
>
> I can't understand what is happening

It's strange, since it looks exactly that $wgUseSiteCss is disabled..

Did you add $wgUseSiteCss at the bottom of the file? (just in case some
include changed it)
Did you modify the skin ?

Looking at it , you probably didn't overwrite all 1.12 files with the
1.15.1 ones. It is loading shared.css and main.css as @imports inside an
But to not incldue a reference to MediaWiki:Common.css there you would
need to have to be using a Skin.php file from MediaWiki 1.5