[Mediawiki-l] Email notification in mediawiki

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Oct 9 14:52:18 UTC 2009

> From: "Andr? Henke" <a_henke at gmx.de>
>
> i am looking for a email notification feature for mediawiki -
> something
> like a daily change summary for all registered user.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but it may fill you purpose: if
you have an RSS feed on changes, you'll see a list of all additions
and changes.

Mac Mail integrates an RSS feed that you can use to individually mark
changes as read or unread, and also flag notable changes. This is all
I need to keep up with everything happening on several low-volume wikis.